In this increasingly data-driven world, the need to understand and improve data capabilities is becoming ever more critical.
Andy’s work has covered all aspects of the data and systems life-cycle and he has specialised in data quality assurance and in the specification and management of data assets. In recent years Andy has focused on improving the sector’s relationship with data through improved governance and data capabilities.
Andy has extensive knowledge of the UK higher education data landscape both at a sector level and from the perspective of individual providers.
We offer advice and support on all data-related issues including:
- Developing a data strategy
- Understanding and improving data quality
- Data management and governance
- Developing a data-positive culture
- Data standardisation
- Recruitment and development of data professionals
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help with your data challenges.