In this increasingly data-driven world, the need to understand and improve data capabilities is becoming ever more critical.
My work has covered all aspects of the data and systems life-cycle and I have specialised in data quality assurance and in the specification and management of data assets. In recent years I have focused on improving the sector’s relationship with data through improved governance and data capabilities.
I have extensive knowledge of the UK higher education data landscape both at a sector level and from the perspective of individual providers.
I offer advice and support on all data-related issues including:
- Developing a data strategy
- Understanding and improving data quality
- Data management and governance
- Developing a data-positive culture
- Data standardisation
- Recruitment and development of data professionals
Please get in touch to discuss how I can help with your data challenges.