In this increasingly data-driven world, the need to understand and improve our relationship with data is becoming ever more critical.
Andy has spent over three decades working in all aspects of the data and systems life-cycle. He has specialised in data quality assurance and in the specification and management of data assets. He has also spent a decade running systems development and implementation projects.
In recent years Andy has focused on improving the HE sector’s relationship with data through improved governance and data capabilities.
Andy has extensive knowledge of the UK higher education data landscape both at a sector level and from the perspective of individual providers.
Find out more:
- People, processes and systems
- Reviewing and improving statutory reporting
- Developing a data strategy
- Understanding and improving data quality
- Data management and governance
- Developing a data-positive culture
- Data standardisation
- Recruitment and development of data professionals
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help with your data challenges.